Monday, June 1, 2015

New Day, New Beginning

Wowsers...it's been quite some time.  2 years!  So many things have happened in two years.  Marcus and Maddox are now 7 and in the 1st grade.  Crazy I know!

I'm returning to the blog world because I am stuck.  Stuck in a serious rut.  I am seriously overweight. I have been trying to lose these l-b-s's to no avail. Because of the weight, I am tired all the time. Tired is an understatement, try EXHAUSTED.  I have zero energy to exercise. Zero energy to care about healthy eating. And zero energy to play with my children. I feel like it is taking it's toll on every aspect of my life.

A friend of mine has been using this product called Plexus Slim.  She has seen amazing results using this product.  After watching and reading about her results I thought to myself....what do I have to lose at this point?

So what exactly is Plexus Slim?



Plexus Slim is an all-natural, healthy solution to help you lose weight for the long term. Plexus Slim is the all-natural way to lose weight and inches by burning fat, not muscle. Slim also helps keep blood sugar, cholesterol and lipids at healthy levels. In addition, Slim helps reduce binge eating and increases your willpower over food. Simply pour into a bottle of water 30 minutes before a meal, drink, and experience the results you’ve been dreaming of.


Features & Benefits
Safe and effective weight control
Helps regulate blood sugars
Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
Promotes beneficial cholesterol and lipid levels
Proven ingredients—including Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chlorogenic Acid, Garcinia Cambogia—that address all areas of weight loss
No caffeine
No stimulants
No meal replacements
No shakes
Fast and easy
Saves you time
A simple solution combined with water to help you succeed
Ingredients:

Plexus Slim’s ingredients are all natural i.e. plant extracts, and they are completely safe. Ingredients are – Proprietary Health Blend*, Low Glycemic Index Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Beet Root & Grape Skin extract, Stevia Extract, Lo Han Extract *Proprietary Health Blend: Chlorogenic Acid (plant extract), Citrin K (Garcinia Cambogia), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Oxypregnane Steroidal Glycoside (plant extract), Chromium (Amino Nicotinate GTF). All ingredients are natural with no artificial coloring or flavoring.


I am super excited to begin this journey.  I can't wait to see the results Plexus Slim combined with healthy eating and exercise brings to me.  More than weight loss, I am looking most towards having the energy to keep up with my energetic seven year olds!

So follow along in my journey.  This blog is going to become my new "Take Control Of Me" journal. Stay tuned for my day 1 weight and measurements. And if you would like more information, or if you'd like to travel on this road to health and wellness with me, visit my website HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails