Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Travel...Travel...Travel

I feel like that is all I do these days. Last week I was in PA for two days.

I flew to South Bend, IN Monday and drove to St. Joseph, MI. Tuesday morning I conducted training that lasted a whole 45 minutes. I then got back into the car, drove to South Bend, and flew back to NY.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Luckily I found another flight out of Detroit that left earlier than my originally booked flight that would have had me sitting in the airport for 3 hours. The bad thing though was my luggage was still on the later flight, so I still had to go back to the aiport last night to get that.

THEN - I went to work this morning, worked until 3:00, got in my car, and drove 4 hours to PA.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So here I am now, hanging in my hotel room relaxing and debating whether I want to leave again and get dinner. I'm going to have to at some point, baby is going to be hungry.

I can't wait until tomorrow is over so I can hop back into my car, and make the 4 hour treck back home and sleep in my own bed. I am so taking a vacation day on Friday so I can sleep in and finish my final (woo hoo) assignment for my class that is due at 5pm on Friday that I haven't even started.

That's all for now - nothing exciting - still don't feel pregnant. I guess that's a good thing though. Hopefully it will stay that way, at least until I start showing. I will enjoy not having morning sickness and will keep my fingers crossed that I never have to experience it.


Ok - off to relax and pass out soon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails