Tuesday, February 12, 2008

24 Week Appointment

24 weeks - can you believe it???

All went well at our appointment today. Gained 4 lbs in 4 weeks - woo hoo - much better than my last few appointments.

The boys sound great!

Today marks the start of appointments every 2 weeks now. I also have an ultrasound in 2 weeks.

The PA was much better this time around. She was nasty the first time I met her. She said all is well and healthy.

I have 4 more weeks of work. I'm excited and not excited. I'm kind of ready, but not if you know what I mean.

Steve is home sick with the flu, and last I checked a fever of 100.7. YIKES!!! I really hope I do not catch his sickness. The PA told me if I happen to catch it, to watch my temperature and if it gets close to 100 degrees then to call them immediatly. I think I may just sleep on the couch or in the spare room tonight just in case.

Well that's all folks!

Happy Valentines Day

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your appt went well!!
    Can you believe your more then half way there!! Holy Crap! You're going to be a MAMA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that thing are going well!! Look forward to seeing you soon! Aww, and you faved my blog!

    xoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails