Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to My Charming Kids to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not start Weight Watchers again last Monday and I did not blow all of my hard work by the weekend.


I did not leave work early one day so I could go grocery shopping in order to eat healthy all week.


I did not pick up Little Bear a few nights ago to snuggle with him. I did not soothe him and rock him back to sleep, nope not me.


I did not leave a few minutes early another day in order to go home and vaccuum my house. I am not so busy with my boys that I don't have time to clean the house. I do not put off cleaning as much as possible because I do not hate to clean.


I did not go to BRU or Wal Mart, or Wegmans, or just out to lunch every day last week because I did not need to get out of the office, and because it is not the only time all week (and most weekends) that I have to myself.

I did not get home at 3am Sunday morning. I did not have fun at my BFF's 30th get together, and I most certainly did not lounge in bed until 11am while Poppa Bear took care of the kids.

2 comments:

  1. I started a diet last monday and I made it 5 days before I went for the ice cream and mexican food.
    Don't worry about the house work, baby time is more important. And don't worry about 30. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, sometimes you just NEED those kinds of days!

    Especially since even simple tasks and outings WON'T happen when you're home by yourself at night with the babies.

    It's funny, I was just talking to my next door neighbor about this today. She is a SAHM with a 2nd grader and 9 1/2 mo. old twin girls. Everything is such a CHORE.

    Don't beat yourself up over things that don't matter in the long run!

    Hope you have a better week,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails