Tuesday, February 3, 2009

T-I-R-E-D

I am Tired, exhausted, and

I just want to

Run away. Baby bears are boycotting naps (Big Bear) and sleep (both).

Every

Day, Big Bear will only sleep for about 30 minutes at nap time. At night, the bears sleep great until 2am. Then Little Bear is up and crying, then Big Bear, then Little Bear, and so on. Big Bear woke up at 4am and decided it was party time, so I brought him in with me hoping he would fall asleep on me. Nope...he fell asleep at 5:30 and guess when my alarm goes off for work....5:35!!!

I can not tell you the last time I have slept from start to finish. It has been months. I am beyond tired, and so over this 2am wake up call every.single.day. I seriously want to run away somewhere and not return until they are back to their normal sleeping selves.

Poppa Bear & Momma Bear (AKA Goldylocks) are T-I-R-E-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails