Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday

The bears had their first adventure in the plasticware black hole cupboard! They had a blast and played for quite some time. I was able to prepare dinner and Poppa Bear and I were able to sit down together at the dinner table and eat. Wow...we will be doing this more often! On a side note, after reviewing these pictures, I realized how nasty our plasticware was and went out and bought all new stuff and tossed the old stuff.

Big Bear & Little Bear turned 11 months yesterday. Where has the year gone? I can not believe I am planning their 1st birthday party. It's bittersweet.




2 comments:

  1. How cute! I just loved it when my girls each got to the stage where they wanted to play in the cabinets. Then they would climb inside and play hide and seek.

    Of course, there may be a squabble between bears when they both attempt to get in the same cabinet. HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness what adorable boys!
    love the pictures-ahh, i remember those days!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails