Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alphabitty Moments ~ The Letters A & B


I found a FUN blog carnival over at 4 the Love of Family.  "The carnival was created as a way to record the little things your kids do. These keepsake book pages are meant to take a closer look at the ordinary and every day moments of childhood. Some day we will look back on all the little things and realize they were really the big things."


I'm behind in the game, because it took me a bit to figure out the whole how to create an on-line scrapbook and then figure out how to upload those pages here.  Thanks to Mixbook and MamaBear I finally get to post them today!
 
The Letter A

The Letter B

What fun this carnival is!  I hope to have a beautiful book to order in the end.  Sure beats sitting at a table cutting little pieces of paper for hours and hours :-).

Stay tuned for the letter "C"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails