This challenge runs for 8 weeks. Each week there are mini challenges. This weeks challenge is a GREAT challenge for me...it's to drink at least 8 - 8oz glasses of water per day. I will receive 1 point up to 8 points for each glass I drink per day. A challenge to say the least since I DETEST water. It's just so......boring. But I'm up for it.
I had to take my before pictures and lets just say they are not so pretty. I may post those pictures on here soon, and put it all out there for the world to see.
My goals for this challenge are:
- Lose 8 pounds by the end of the challenge. That would mean I need to lose 1 pound per week. If I stick with it, that number should not be difficult.
- Stop eating out. I tend to "forget" to pack my lunch for work. When this happens I end up going out somewhere and not choosing the most healthy options. This goal may also help me reduce the debt in my wallet :-)
- MORE ACTIVITY!!!! Right now my activity consists of playing with my children. Allthough I enjoy playing with them, that is just normal day to day activity. I need to step it up. Even if it's to pack the boys up and go walk the mall (since the weather is getting cold here). As long as I don't bring my wallet into the mall I will be safe.
- To drink 8 - 8oz glasses of water per day.
- To not eat out a single day this week.
Currently I am weighing in at.....wait for it....
wait for it....
Wow, I said it. Sad but true people.
My ultimate goal is to get down to my pre-baby weight which was 160 pounds. Still not the perfect weight for my body type, but I was happy at that weight. I was married at that weight. And now looking back...I looked pretty damn good.
So follow along in the weeks to come...and please...wish me luck...maybe even say a few prayers for me too!