Sunday, October 4, 2009

I See ALOT of Worry In My Future

This weekend was my town's annual arts and crafts show called the Apple Fest. Poppa Bear put one of his motorcycles in the Auto Show.

I brought the boys to the show to visit daddy and to eat some yummy fried dough. You can't go to one of those events without sampling the fried dough..it's the law.




Here we all are. It's not too often we get a photo of all four of us since I'm usually the one behind the camera.

Marcus really isn't a fan of being on the motorcycle (thank you God), but Maddox...he LOVES it. I have a feeling that he is going to follow in his father's footsteps of being fearless. Take a look at the video that was taken of him on the bike.





I see alot of worry in my future.

And gray hairs.

And wrinkles.

Thankfully I have a great hairdresser (my sister).

Now I just need a family member that deals in botox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails