Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday



It's been a while since I've participated in MckMama's blog carnival, Not Me! Monday.  This carnival was created for us to tell the world things that we did not do in the past week.

I only have one, and it is surely not a doozey.

I did not back into my brother-in-laws brand new car on Saturday.  Nope, not me!  He has not owned that car for only a month and it was not his first ever brand new car.

My brother-in-law did not just tell me before leaving my house to beep the horn if he needed to move.  I did not just hop in my van and back out of the driveway like I always do.  There is no way I would not look behind me.  Lets not even mention that my van is equipped with a back up camera.

I did not cause any damage, definitley not enough damage that he couldn't even open the driver's side door. 

Who would ever just back out of their driveway without checking?  I certainly would not do such a thing.

Do you have anything you'd like to come clean with?  Hop on over to My Charming Kids and join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails