Monday, December 28, 2009

The Greatest Gifts

Wow!  Is Christmas really over?  All of that preparation, blood, sweat and tears...and it's over in an instant.

Poppa Bear got me a new desktop computer.  It is AWESOME!!!  It has a 23 in. HD flat screen monitor.  It is the sweetest monitor ever and will hopefully transform my photography into something better.  I can't wait to play and play and play some more.

I got a Pandora bracelet from my parents.  It is beautiful.  I can not wait to add more to it!

But the greatest gift I received on Christmas day....was the look on these guy's faces.







Christmas is so much more magical and meaningful when you have children.  I too felt like a child on Christmas day.

My children are my greatest gifts.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails