Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just Thursday ~ July 15, 2010


Outside my window.. I'm at work...so no window.  Boo!
The time is.. 8:28am
Today I feel.. tired.
I am thinking.. I REALLY need to start going to bed earlier, but twitter always sucks me in.
At the moment, I am thankful.. for all of my blog and twitter friends.
I am going.. to start my work day as soon as I finish my PB&J sandwich I made for breakfast.
I am wearing.. Gray crop pants, a pink top, and flip flops for now. I will change into my heals in a minute.
I wish.. I could take a day off.  Since starting my new job (and no vacation time yet) I haven't had a day off.  My last job I would have had several days off by now.
I am reading.. just finished sTORI TELLING, by Tori Spelling, picking up her next book Mommywood from the library today.  I love her and think she is so normal.
I am working on.. I'm at work right now, so I'm working on people's traffic tickets this morning.
I am hoping.. we get a pool.  The possibility of getting a free pool from my in-laws has got me excited.  I grew up having a pool and want one SO bad.
I am hearing.. Luther Vandross' Dance with my Father Again song on the radio.  Beautiful and sad song.
Around the house.. I'm not there, but I dusted and vacuumed last night.  The kitchen floor needs to be mopped...it's scary!
I bet you didn't know.. that I got an early anniversary surprise from my hubby.  I'm debating about blogging about it.  I don't want people to think I'm flaunting.  I'm having a hard time accepting this gift.
One of my favorite.. people was in town visiting last week.  My BFF from NC.  I miss her so much.  It makes me so sad that our children don't get to grow up together.
My weekend plans include.. grocery shopping, laundry, house cleaning (a typical weekend).  On Sunday we are going to our local Drive-In Fly-In.  It's a farm nearby with a landing strip and all these small planes fly in for the weekend.  You can get up close to all the planes and watch them land and take-off.  It's so cool.  I can't wait to see how the boys react to it this year.  The bonus is, we live so close that we can watch the planes fly around while we are outside playing.  I'll certainly be taking photos and blogging about it next week.

So tell me, what is your Thursday like?  Be sure to visit Abby and link up!

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out the Tori Spelling Books.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who eats 'sandwiches' for breakfast. If I don't I feel like I'm hungary by like 9am!
    Please share you Anniversary gift with us...you should feel bad for getting something nice. You guys work hard...you deserve it!

    Have a great time at the Fly-In..I can't wait to see photos!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PB & J is the BEST breakfast.

    Ohhh a surprise..hope you are able to share..because now I feel like I NEED to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm betting the boys LOVE the air show. Too cool that you can watch it from your yard. I was going to obsess over the pb&j, but realized I tend to obsess over people's food choices, so I'm thinking I should eat breakfast before reading blogs (I always seem to be hungry). Looking forward to the pix of the boys & the 'flyplanes' (as the Chicklets' "boys" call them)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails