Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday ~ November 12, 2010



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then LINK UP over at My Little Life!!



1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

Child birth.  Honestly, the actual act of birthing was nowhere near as painful as I attempted preparing myself for.  Now, the moments FOLLOWING child birth were excruciating.  {TMI ALERT} I hemorrhaged.  Do you know what they do when you hemorrhage?  Let's just say, that the doctor's hand and arm were up in a place that two human beings just came OUT of.  Nothing, and I mean nothing should be going back IN there.

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
I get about six to seven hours of sleep most nights.  Are they straight six to seven hours of sleep?  No way.  My dear husband gets home from work at approximately 1:30AM.  Although he attempts to remain quiet, he usually is not successful.  It really isn't his fault...I just happen to wake up to the littlest sounds.  I also, for some reason, wake up between 4AM and 4:30AM EVERY.SINGLE.MORNING.  Why? No idea.  It is extremely annoying when you awake in the middle of every night and say to yourself, "Let me guess....it's 4ish o'clock" and you look at the clock and it is.

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
I'm really not sure on this one.  I do not recall when I found out he didn't exist.  It must have not been that traumatic of an experience.  Now, my mother telling me Santa took my "night night" (my blanky as a child), THAT was traumatic.  Hmm, wonder if I should try the Santa story for the boys' binkies?  Would that be mean? 

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Sex in the City 2.  Funny thing is, I have never watched Sex in the City.  My sister and a girlfriend wanted to go see it and my mom was offering to babysit...so I couldn't pass up babysitting and a few hours to myself.

5. What do you wear to bed?
Depends on the time of year.  I wear a tank, a t-shirt, or a long sleeved top with my under-roos.  I can not wear anything on my legs as I feel like I'm going to get all twisted up.  My p.j. bottoms are next to my bed though for when I get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails