Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just Thursday ~ November 4, 2010



Outside my window..I'm at work, so no windows looking outside except into the hallway.  We don't open our window until 9am so the blinds are closed.  Therefore I do not see anything out my window :-)  Outside though, it is cold, and rainy.
The time is..8:13am
Today I feel..good.  
I am thinking..about how I lost 2.5 pounds this week, and that last nights Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownie I ate that my mom made, is not going to bode well with next weeks weigh in.
At the moment, I am thankful..that my house has remained clean all week.  Toys have been picked up, and kitchen sink has been empty the last few days I've gotten home from work.  You have no idea how happy that makes me.
I am going..to (hopefully) go to Kohl's on my lunch.  I have a few returns, a coupon, and Kohl's cash to spend.  Hello Christmas presents!! 
I am wearing..black pin-striped dress pants, a gray three quarter length sweater, and one of my favorite long necklaces.
I wish..Christmas wasn't so out of control.
I am reading..Uncharted TerriTORI, by Tori Spelling
I am working on..losing weight.  I would LOVE to lose 35 pounds, but will be happy to lose 25. (Same as last week!)
I am hoping..Find some good deals at Kohl's today.
I am hearing..the radio in my office playing Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville.  Makes me think of my dad.  He loves Jimmy Buffet.  During the summer, when we are all outside hanging by the pool, Jimmy Buffet is usually being piped through the out door speakers.
I bet you didn't know..that my husband has two sisters and a brother, and that his mom had is older sister when she was sixteen.  My husband is second oldest.  His parents were married that young and are still together to this day.  I admire the relationship they have.  You can tell just by observing them, that they are still in love and adore each other.
One of my favorite..days of the week is Thursday.

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Work & our weekly pizza night!
[Friday] Work & I have no idea what else.
[Saturday] The usual, grocery shop, clean, play!
[Sunday] Relax at home and then go to a birthday party to celebrate two special ladies' birthdays.

How is your day going?  What do you have planned this weekend?  Be sure to visit Abby and let everyone know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails