Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Thursday



Outside my window..it's cold but the sun is shining. I can deal with the cold as long as the sun's out...it's so rejuvenating!!!
Today I feel..eh.  Just eh.
I am thinking..about the project I started last night, painting the dark built-ins in the living room.  I got one primed and one to go.  I was going to paint them the trim color of the living room, but now I'm contemplating painting them a *fun* color like olive green or something.  Hmm...what to do...what to do?
I am thankful..for losing the 2 pounds I gained last week AND an additional .5 pounds :-)
Tomorrow I am going..to work, play with the kiddos, and do more painting.
I am wearing..black dress pants, a gray sweater, and jewelry. Oh and shoes, socks, undies and a bra...just in case you were wondering ;-)
I wish..my cabinets could paint themselves.  Or, that I had all the time in the world to paint them.  It's so hard to get projects done when you have two little ones to take care of.
This weekend I..am going out to dinner with a wonderful friend.  I can't wait to catch up. {and get out of my house for some adult time}
I need to start..exercising.  Boo!
I am reading..nuttin'
I am working on..work {but taking a minute to post, hee hee}
Yesterday I..worked, played with the kiddos, and painted.
I am hoping..that my friend brings a delicious dessert to pizza night tonight.
I bet you didn't know..that we bought our house from my Fairy Godmother and her husband.
Something I'm looking forward to is..summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails