Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just Thursday



Outside my window..it's cloudy with the sunshine peeking through every once in a while.  And it's really warm and windy.

Today I feel..good.

I am thinking..about a lot of things:
  • I am slowly adding my weight back on due to my lack of self control and I am not happy about it.
  • My new venture....just a little while longer and I'll be able to announce the news to you. :-)  
  • My BFF Barb.  I miss her so much.  I wish we lived closer.  I just KNOW that we would be with each other all of the time watching our kids play.  I know that we would be so supportive of each other when it comes to daily life and the kids.  I have my sister here, and she truly is wonderful, but I feel like she gets ALL of the burden of my venting and such.  I need to share some of it with another person or else my sister is going to get burned out and not want to be my friend anymore {grin}.

I am thankful..for my sister.  Without her I really don't know where I'd be.  She is my rock, my best friend.

Tomorrow I am..working {of course}and then I have a retirement party to go to.  I'm looking forward to that.  Some drinks and adult time...woo hoo!!!

I am wearing..gray dress pants, and a purple top {with short sleeves because it's actually warm}.

I wish..I could hire someone to do our spring clean-up outside.  We lost a tree so that needs to be cut up and cleaned up.  Also, because of the tornado-like winds we had, the boys beautiful play set was blown over and it's mangled in several places so that needs to be cleaned up and repaired.  Not to mention the regular yearly stuff, tree limbs, leaves, flower beds.  It's all so overwhelming.

This weekend I..hope to get some yard work done.  The yard is a muddy mess, but I will throw some boots on the boys, let them get dirty, and start to clean up everything from the fall and winter.  

I need to..order a load of mulch to be delivered.  This will be the first time I've done that, but I honestly do not have the time to go anywhere, pick up gazillions of bags of mulch, load them up, unload them, and then carry them all over the yard.  At this point, I don't care how much it will cost.

I am reading..nothing, but I do have two books reserved at the library.

Yesterday I..worked and then finally got some cleaning done at home.  I am so thankful the boys were busy playing with each other that they didn't care what I was up to.

I am hoping..for a beautiful weekend.  We really really need a break from all of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails