Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Dogs are Barking

What a day. A whole day of standing on my feet. It's been a long time since I've had to stand all day and I've decided I'd rather sit on my ass. And it's so tiring! Now I know how my husband feels. At least he gets to wear sneakers. NO - I'm a female, I have to torture myself with heals. I wouldn't have it any other way though. I hate flat shoes, they are just so not flattering.

I feel bad that I have a blog, with nothing to really write in it. My life is not too exciting. I guess that could be a good thing though. My life consists of going to work and going to the gym. All though, I missed the gym today due to my job! Man - how dare my job get in the way of my gym time! I actually considered for about 2 seconds to do my 300 crunches at home since I didn't go to the gym. Ha Ha - I'm funny! Really though, I do love going to the gym. I actually look forward to it and miss it when I can't get there. It really does a lot to clear my mind of the stress from my job. I have even met a lot of really nice people there. In fact, a bunch of us went out to a club this past Saturday. It was a very interesting club at that. Nothing like the clubs I used to go to. I was BY FAR the youngest person in the joint. I felt like I was at a wedding reception with all of the disco music, the electric slide, and all the really bad white people dancing.
Yes - I'm white - BUT - I have rhythm AND I can dance. It was fun though all in all and quite entertaining. Plus one of the girls I went out with brought her husband and a bunch of his friends. I have never been around so many goombas in my life. I felt like I was in an episode of The Soprano's. I felt that at any moment somebody was going to get whacked!




Well, thanks for visiting A Day in the Life Of ME! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!
    I FREAKIN' LOVE the dancing guy!
    He's freakin AWSOME!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails