Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nothing new to report this week - my what an exciting life I must lead!!!

Had an OB appointment on Tuesday, just an exam, and everything looks good. 4 weeks and we get to hear the babies heart beat. We can't wait!!! I can not believe I'm already in my 8th week. It is still so unreal to me.

Steve and I have a Halloween party tonight at our friend Jamie's. We are going as Barney & Betty Rubble.

I only hope I could look this good:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ohwell - it will be fun even though I feel like an absolute FRUMP lately. I NEED to get my ass back to the gym. My pants barely fit these days and I really can't blame it on the baby yet.

Ok - ta ta for now - I'll post some pics from the party tomorrow!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...........HELLO!!
    Where are the Halloween party pics!!

    I want to see pics of Steve as Betty!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails