Friday, January 18, 2008

Biding my time...

Hit a wonderful milestone this week, 20 weeks!!! 1/2 way there woo hoo.

I'm feeling the babies move more and more each day. It is such a wonderful feeling. I have an ultrasound on Monday, and an OB appointment on Thursday. I can't wait to see my boys and make sure they are ok, and see how much they have grown these last four weeks.

I started working on their room today. Got the ceiling edged in, that's it. LOL! At least I started. I need Steve to move the rest of his things out of there so I can move about freely. I plan to finish the ceiling this weekend and paint the walls next weekend. I know once the room is done, and the furniture is moved in, reality will hit a bit harder.

Speaking of Steve, my wonderful husband. I can not explain how wonderful he is. It makes me want to stay pregnant forever. Not like he wasn't wonderful before, but he's just so different now. Gentle, maybe that's a way to describe him. He takes such good care of me. I have no doubt in my mind that he is going to be a wonderful and caring daddy and I have no doubt that he is going to very helpful when it comes to the day to day activities of our growing children. I can't wait to see his face when his sons are born and he gets to hold them for the first time. I am such a lucky person to have him for my husband and the father of my children.

Well, that's all for now, nothing very exciting going on right now, but at least Barb will be satisfied that I updated my blog!

I will have actual interesting things to discuss next week after my appointments. Hopefully I'll have new pics of the babes to post.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap!
    Two updates in one day??? I can't believe it.

    Steve is a good boy. Glad he's taking such good care of you. Don't over do it trying to get the room done. Ask your mom to come and help you.
    Ok, that's it. Thanks so much for the update. Trust me..........You'll be glad I guilted you into blogging more someday.

    Love ya
    xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!!!! There awesome!!!! Good pics but it's better to see you in person every 2 week or more often (pedicures)...
    take care of those M&M's
    You better let me help paint!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails