Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year brings to all of you peace, happiness, and good health.

My new year didn't ring in with good health at all. We have a New Year's party every year, but this year it had to be canceled due to my health. I came down with a horrible cold and because I'm pregnant I couldn't take any medication I had to suffer through. Today is the first day I have felt decent, but I'm still not going to overdo it.

Christmas was wonderful this year. We spent the day at my in-laws and the evening at my parents. It was a crazy busy day but I enjoyed it.

A few pics:

All of us girls



Uncle Steve, Austin, & Owen waiting to open presents

(Steve NEVER smiles normal - always has to make a funny face)

Lilly & her favorite present

I must say, I'm glad the holidays are over, they seemed very hectic and rushed this year.

Today, I am officially 18 weeks pregant. Pretty much half way there in twin pregnancy terms. Everything is going well so far. The babies are moving around more and more each week. I'm sure in about 2 more weeks I will be able to tell for sure the babies' movements. It's so very exciting and the coolest/wierdest feeling. I can't wait for Steve to be able to feel their movements.

We have another appointment in 2 weeks, our 20 week checkup and also a 20 week ultrasound. I can't wait to see the boys again. We'll be getting ultrasounds every six weeks from now on so I will be able to see them often. I can also go see my friend Lori whenever I want to see them too!

That's all for now. Again, I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails