Sunday, March 2, 2008

26 Weeks!

Wow, 26 weeks already. Time is going by way too fast.

We had two ultrasounds and a doctor's appointment this week. Baby A - Marcus is weighing in at 2 lbs, and Baby B - Maddox weighs 1 lb. 14 oz. They are right on track which is fabulous news.

Life as a preganant person is pretty wonderful these days, but totally exhausting. I can't move quite like I used to which can be frustrating. Steve is great and appreciates my inability to do the things I used to do. He is so wonderful, I love him more every day.

I sometimes sit back and wonder what must be going through my husbands head. Is he as afraid of all of this as I am? Does he worry that our relationship will never be the same? He stays so strong and positive for me, but who is doing that for him? I certainly hope it's me, but is it enough?

I have two more weeks left of work. I'm ready. I'm not ready to be done working, but I'm ready to not have to wake up early in the morning after not getting a good nights sleep, and I'm ready to not have the stress load I've had lately. I think everyone is starting to realize my days are numbered so they are now loading the work on. I just want to yell, "Don't you realize you're not supposed to stress me out????" I'm not even supposed to be there right now, I was supposed to be done 2 weeks ago. That's ok though, that would just have added more stress that myself and the babies really don't need.

That's all for now - Happy March to all of you!!!

March

1 comment:

  1. Yay for an update!!!

    Steve probably is probably not at all nervous..........YET! Once those boys are here, I bet that's when his stress will begin and your maternal abilities will kick in. So, it's equal. You'r nervous and stressed before babies, Steve will be the nervous stressball AFTER they are born.
    Either way, You will both be great!!

    26 weeks eh??? Man I better get making those blankets!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails