Sunday, March 16, 2008

28 Weeks

Made it to 28 weeks this past Tuesday - a wonderful twin milestone.

Had a doctor's appointment on Thursday, as well as the glucose test. Don't have the results for the test yet but the appointment was great. Both boys sound great and my belly is measuring 38 weeks (for a single pregnancy)!!! No wonder people keep asking me if I'm ready to go....um....no, still have about 10 weeks to go.

Here's a new 28 week belly shot.

Photobucket

Looking good! At least my belly is round now and not wavy like it was.

I am out of work now, Friday wasy my last day, until I return after the babies are born. I can't believe that when I return to work I will be a MOM! I can't believe I'm out of work...I haven't been out of work for this long since before I was 14 years old and I'm sure it won't happen again until I retire. I plan to take it easy, keep my feet up since they look like Shrek's feet as Steve would say, and get ready and prepared for the boys as much as possible.

Well that's all for now! I'll update more soon as I have appointments every two weeks now. Have an ultrasound scheduled for 2 weeks from now as well. Wish I had some more great pics of the boys to share, but they really don't like their pictures taken as they don't have enough room to show their faces!

1 comment:

  1. You have a gorgeous Baby Belly!! 2 Boys... WOW, how exciting..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails