Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wow

Oh my gosh, I just love my boys!

I swear they changed over night. They are so happy and full of smiles. The other night when I put them to bed, they were wide awake and smiling at their mobile. It is the first time they actually looked at it. Then I saw Marcus look over at Maddox with a look on his face as if he was saying, "Dude...do you see that?" That is the first time I've seen one of them acknowledge the other.

I'm thinking their crankiness last week had to do with the fact that I returned to work and their schedule was so out of whack. They just got uprooted from a normal daily routine, to complete utter chaos (sp?). This week they seem to be much better. Maddox rolled himself over during tummy time yesterday. This is a first for him. Marcus has done this 3 times now. Wow...I'm just so amazed with them.

They slept 8 hours last night. That's right 8 HOURS!!!!!!! Woot Woot! Of course I was up at 4 wondering when they would wake to eat. I really think they would have gone a little longer if I let them.

So this past week they have gone through so many firsts:
First cereal
First social smiles
First colds - yup - snot noses is what they currently are

They are getting so big so fast and changing every day. For as much as I want them to do more things...I want them to stay babies...babies that at least sleep through the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails