Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 14

First week down...too many more to go.

I have to admit, it was kind of nice being back at work. Of course I'm crazy busy but that is good as the week will go by quickly.

The weekend was wonderful. Wow did I take my weekends for granted BB (before babies) or any free time for that matter. Not seeing my boys, including Steve, as much during the week made me appreciate them so much more this weekend.

Marcus & Maddox have begun to smile on a more regular basis. I give them kisses all over their faces and they just smile and smile. I love it! They are so beautiful. We tried cereal last night in their final bottle of the night. They liked it! They were all smiles afterwards!!! It didn't change much in terms of how long they slept (6-7 hours), but I'm hoping it will satisfy them more during the day. They went from eating every 4-5 hours during the day to every 3 hours. Holy Moly! It's like having newborns all over again. I figured though if they are missing a whole feeding at night now then they must make up for it during the day.

Barb finds out what she is having today. I can't wait to get that phone call, and then of course go shopping and buy shitloads of gender specific items

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails