Monday, December 8, 2008

Too little time

Wow, no updates since September. Back when it was warm and sunny, unlike the 14 degrees it was here this morning.

I have only one excuse for the lack of updates to my blog: TWINS!

Marcus and Maddox or now 8 months old. What big boys they are.

My fellas are changing more and more every day. Marcus is into blabbing all.day.long. "bah bah bah bah" he says over and over. It's so hilarious. Last Sunday, he talked the whole day, even when I put him down for bed, and when he woke the next morning, he continued on. He also likes to stick his thumb in his mouth and blow on it. Too freaking funny. Mr. Maddox is talking more and more too, I'm pretty sure HE was the one up blabbing for a 1/2 hour this morning while I was getting ready for work. Marcus and Maddox are also so into touching my face, grabbing my lips, my nose, or my cheaks and squeezing as hard as possible. I must make sure I keep their nails trimmed or I will end up looking like I got into a cat fight.

We brought them to a photographer we found on Craigslist last Saturday. They are such little hams. Every time the camera flashed, they would smile even more, and even change the angle of their heads. They are naturals. Of course during the nakey pics, Maddox decided to show her his famous water fountain maneuver LMAO! I know this is going to end up costing hundreds, but I don't even care.


http://amandaslakesphotography.blogspot.com/2008/12/too-much-to-handle.html
Here is a link to Amanda's blog. Scroll down for a sneak peak of the boys photo session.

I have no clue where I'm going to pull that money from as well as the cash for Christmas. I've only purchased two things, one thing for DH. I also went to a purse party and bought the cutest blinged out purse for my 2 year old niece. She LOVES purses and even takes them to bed with her so it should be fun when she opens that one up. As far as the rest of the gifts....I'm screwed...but I'll figure it out. I'll be that one at the mall on Christmas Eve for sure.



That's all for now...I'll leave you with some new photos of the boys:













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails