I had to copy this from http://notsoextraordinary.blogspot.com/ (I have no clue how to name that link Amanda instead of the URL - as I am a blogging fool).
1. Where did you begin 2008? On my couch...sicker than a dog...pregnant.
2. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before? Had 2 babies!
3. What was your status by Valentine’s Day? Married, Barefoot, & Pregnant
4. Were you in school (anytime this year)? Nope
5. How did you earn your money? HR Administrator
6. Did you have to go to the hospital? Yes...to give birth to M&M
7. Did you have any encounters with the police? Um...yeah.....just about 3 weeks ago....according to the cop I threw a cigarette butt at his vehicle (LMAO)!!!
8. Where did you go on holidays? The in-laws, my parents', and my own home.
9. What did you purchase that was over $1000? My new hot mom/stylin' minivan. Well, DH bought it...does that count?
10. Did you know anybody who got married? Julie & Aaron
11. Did you know anyone that passed away? Yes, Zachary, reborn on December 26, 2008 at 13 years old. May he rest in peace, and continue the work that God has chosen him for at such a young age.
12. Did you know anyone who had a baby?Me, Barb, Georgia.
13. Did you move? No way...and don't plan to EVER again.
14. What concerts/shows did you go to? None...I think they are a waste of $$$
15. Are you registered to vote? Yes! This election was the first time I actually voted!
16. Who did you want to win Big Brother? Don't watch it.
17. Where do you live now? With DH, M&M, Caige, & Abby
18. Describe your birthday. I was discharged from the hospital after having M&M, had to leave the hospital without my beautiful babies, missed my baby shower, and opened my shower gifts at home on the couch.
19. What’s one thing you thought you’d never do, but did in 2008? Have premature twins.
20. What has been your favorite moment? The birth of M&M
21. What’s something you learned about yourself? I'm much stronger than I thought or pretended I was.
22. Any new additions to your family? Yupper - M&M
23. What was your best month? April
24.What was your worst month? April.
25.What music will you remember 2008 by? dunno
26. Who has been your best drinking buddy? Barb & Courtney...allthough...not much for the last year.
27. Made new friends? Oh yeah.
28. Lost friends? Nope
29. Favorite night out? A night out? What is that? I was preggo for the first quarter of the year, and a mommy to 2 new babies. Oh wait...I forgot about girl's camping...THAT was fun!
30. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? FATTER
iii. richer or poorer? Richer in Life & Love, Poorer in $$$
31. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I think y'all know that one by now....April 3, 2008