Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

give thanks Pictures, Images and Photos

This is a great idea that Barb over at The Cannito Chronicles has started up this week. Well, maybe it’s not a new Thursday thing for all of you pro-bloggers, but it certainly is new to us. So here goes:

I am thankful for Big Bear & Little Bear taking it easy on Poppa Bear and me the last two nights by only waking up once or twice instead of thrice and…uh…what comes after thrice? I am so so thankful that they decided to sleep instead of throwing a party like Big Bear did Tuesday morning at 4am.

I am thankful for Poppa Bear. I’m sure you’ve seen this post about him, but I just want to say thanks again. I am not always an easy person to live with, or talk with, or just breathe in the same room with. I feel for Poppa Bear. I can’t imagine what it must be like for someone else to have to cohabitate with me.

I am so so thankful that I have a prison job to go to each day for more than forty hours a week. One that I have to drive 30 minutes to and from each day, one that allows me to put formula and baby food into my children’s mouths. (I won’t even GO there about food for Poppa Bear and myself.) And of course, one that allows me to update my blog on my lunch hour.

I am thankful for the 2lbs I lost this week. I am trying hard to torture treat my body well by losing those pounds I added while pregnant with the baby bears. My goal is to be at pre-pregnancy weight by their birthday. I am optimistic that this goal is obtainable.

I am thankful that I have my family near. Without them, I believe I would be biding my time in a padded room, making friendship bracelets.

And lastly, I am thankful for this blog. It allows me to get things off of my chest, communicate to friends and family throughout the country, and allow strangers a small glimpse into my crazy, chaotic life. I don’t have too many followers, so I think I have scared many of you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails