Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Park Fun - Part I

We took the bears to the park for their very first time on Saturday. They (and we) had a blast. Got to love FREE entertainment.



Little Bear (Maddox) & Big Bear (Marcus)

Woo Hoo Dad! Faster!!!


Yeah Dad...what he said...FASTER!!!



Look at the forearms on Poppa Bear...yummy yum yum!


Even Momma Bear (aka - Goldylocks) managed to get in on the fun (and into a picture).

Make sure to check back later in the week. More photos to come...including other little people who melt my heart as much as these two fellas do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks like such fun! Too bad it was like 100* here today. My girls would've loved to have gone to the park but told me it was too hot to even swing in our shaded back yard. The dog days of summer have already arrived, I afraid.

    Hey, cute new hair, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails