Friday, December 18, 2009

Boont?

Balloons, oh how I love thee.  You provide hours of endless entertainment to my children.

You also, sometimes really irritate me.  Like if we are in a store, waiting in line, you like to hover above us, teasing my children with your existance.
"Boont?  Boont?"

Boont.  Yes, that is how Maddox pronounces balloon.  It is the MOST heard word from his mouth.  And it always comes out as if it's a question.  "Boont?"

We were on our way to the mall the other day, and I swear Maddox said "Boont" the whole.way.there.  Never even stopping to take a breath.  At least that's what it felt like.

I do love though, listening to him talk about his most cherished toy.  I will probably forever call a balloon a boont.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails