Tuesday, January 5, 2010

30 Day Shred ~ Day 1


Oh Jillian, Jillian, Jillian.  You are mean.  Very, very mean

But thank you.  Thank you for being so motivating!

I took it a little easy, not knowing what to expect and all.

Last night was day 1 for me of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Yes I couldn't breathe.  Yes I was sweating.  Yes I swore a few times. 

But I didn't die.

Jillian made me do push-ups!  I hate push-ups! 

But I did them anyway.

I kept thinking, if The Biggest Loser contestants can do this for several hours a day, than I can give up thirty minutes of my day.  And I am nowhere near the size of those contestants.

Today, my body is thanking me.  It's a bit sore, and will probably get worse as the day goes on, but I seriously felt so much better this morning.  I wasn't grumpy.  I got right out of bed instead of dreading getting out of it.

Tonight will be workout 2.  Wish me luck!  Oh...and The Biggest Loser starts tonight....talk about motivation!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! I have a little energy back today and I'm hoping it holds out until I get home from work and picking up the kiddos so I can do day 2. I bet day two is going to be harder since we are sore! Ha! Can't wait to hear how it goes for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up - I am working on it too! I am going to mix it up a bit and do the BL Boot Camp tonight instead of shred - I need a "break" and the boot camp is similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was definitely sore today before my workout and getting through it was tough but I feel great now. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally made it to day 2 of the shred. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails