Friday, January 29, 2010

Lucky Chinese Tag


I've been tagged by Heidi of From 3 to 5.  This tag is kind of like one of those getting to know you things.  

The Rules:

I have to tell you my answers in each of the categories, then tag 8 new people.


8 TV Shows I Watch:

Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Biggest Loser
CSI Vegas
CSI NY
CSI Miami
Intervention
And pretty much ANY reality TV on MTV (Can we say Jersey Shore? Oh how I will miss those good times!)

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:

(This is a hard one, I don't get out much to eat or drink - not by choice of course)
Subway
Dunkin Donuts
Paddy's Pub
Applebees
The Garland
McDonalds (yes yes I know..it's fast food....but I seriously LOVE their french fries)
....and that's all I have folks

8 Things I Look Forward To:

4:30pm Friday
Picking up my kids from my sister's house.
Getting the boys up in the morning.
Seeing my husband on Saturday & Sunday
Nap Time
My BFF visiting from NC
Monthly pedicures
7:00am Monday
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

Worked
Drove home in a snow storm (took an hour rather than the normal 30 minutes)
Ordered Pizza
My sister & her kids came over for dinner.
They played, we watched.
We all were involved in a Yo Gabba Gabba dance-off.
Burned a few calories (and hopefully some of that pizza) during our dance-off.
The boys didn't wake me up once last night. Doesn't mean they didn't have their normal party at 2am, I just didn't hear it for once.

8 Things I Love About Winter:

The lack of outdoor chores.
It's quiet.
Snow (fresh snow, not the dirty drived-on crap)
Comfort food.
Blankets.
Cozy clothes.
Holidays
The time off of work because of those holidays :-)

8 Things on My Wish List:

An external flash for my Nikon.
A background stand.
Seamless paper for above background stand.
Photoshop class.
Pandora charms for my bracelet.
A family vacation preferably somewhere warm, with a beach, and someone serving me beverages with an umbrella.
Kitchen cabinets.
Kitchen counters.

8 Things I'm Passionate About:

My husband.
My babies.
My family.
My friends.
A clean home.
Taking pictures.
My babies.
My babies.

8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:

Shut up! (not in a close your mouth but a NO WAY! kind of way)
Whatever!
Sweet!
Love you!
Did you go poopie?
Share!
Be nice!
Yuppers!

8 Things I've Learned From the Past:

Karma is a bitch.
Slow down. Being in a hurry is not going to get you where you want to go any faster.
Pick your battles.
I should have had children sooner.  I had no clue how awesome being a mom would be.
Do it right the first time.
I'm not always right.
I'm out....LOL...guess that just means I have more lessons to learn. I'm sure I'll think of more as soon as I hit that publish post button. That always seams to happen.

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:

Sweaters. (I tried using that fuzz remover shaver thing last week and shaved holes in two sweaters - oops)
The right shade of red paint for my new to me hutch in my kitchen.
Photoshop class.
Photography class.
Sleep.
For it to be 4:30.
Hugs from my babies.
A date with my husband.

8 People I'd Like to Tag:

I'm not going to choose 8 people.  Instead I'd like to CHALLENGE all of my followers.  If you choose to play along, leave me a comment so I can read your list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails