It's time for another installment of Working Mommy Wednesday. Julia over at Work, Wife, Mom... Life! and Lisa over at This Mommy Works want to know:
How do the chores and duties work in your family?
Well ladies, you will probably be afraid that you asked this question. You see, chores are pretty much all of my responsibility. Not that I want them to be, but for some reason they are - and no one has volunteered to help. I am however, currently teaching my children how to clean up after themselves.
My chores & duties:
- Clean bathrooms (mine/boy's & the powder room)
- Change sheets
- Do laundry
- Fold laundry
- Put away laundry
- Fill dishwasher
- Empty dishwasher
- Grocery shop
- Bathe children
- Empty garbage
- Take garbage out on garbage day
- Weed garden
- Plant garden, dirt, mulch, etc.
- Poop scoop the backyard
- Feed & water the cat and dog
- Any other miscellaneous cleaning (closets, cupboards, refrigerator, windows, etc.)
His Chores & Duties:
- Mow the lawn
- Clean bathroom (his)
- Vehicle maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations, any repairs THANKFULLY!)
Marcus & Maddox's Chores & Duties:
- Clean up toys (we're working on this one)
- Be cute, and silly, and loving
There you have it. And as you know I work/commute 45+ hours away from the home, and my husband and I work separate shifts. Now you know why some weeks I am just too darn tired to blog.