Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just Thursday ~ August 26, 2010







Outside my window.. it's dark...pitch black dark. 

The time is.. 9:07pm
Today I feel.. good.
I am thinking.. that I should change my blog name to Just Thursday because lately that is the only day and thing I post. 
At the moment, I am thankful.. that my fellas and I had a great time at Mima and Bipa's tonight.
I am going.. to write this post, maybe schedule another for tomorrow (that's a big maybe), throw some laundry in, and then watch some stupid TV.
I am wearing.. black crop yoga pants, my new v-neck REO Speedwagon shirt, and pink slippers.  Oh and my sunglasses are on my head as usual.  They are on my head more than my face.
I wish.. I could think of things to blog about besides just posting photos of the kids.  I mean, I know y'all LOVE seeing pictures of them, but my blog must be pretty darn boring.  I can think of GREAT blog posts in my head, but when I sit down to write it, the thoughts just vanish.
I am reading.. This Family of Mine by, Victoria
Gotti.
I am working on.. getting the motivation to do some painting.  I bought a fabulous red paint to redo the hutch in my kitchen.  I also plan on painting the front door and the french doors the same red.  I need some color in my life.
I am hoping.. see above...really needing that motivation.
I am hearing.. the boys sound machine through the baby monitor.  It is set at the rain with thunder sound tonight.  Maddox asked for the thunder. LOL
Around the house.. it's fairly clean.  I slacked this week.  I usually try to clean on a week night so I can enjoy the weekend but eh...no one's going notice besides me.
I bet you didn't know.. I don't know...I can't think of anything. LOL
One of my favorite.. TV shows is Jersey Shore.  Yeah...I'm addicted.  The show is such a train-wreck I just can't look away.
My weekend plans include.. nothing too exciting.  Saturday morning I am getting a cut, color, and my eyebrows ripped off.  I guess at some point I'll have to clean since I slacked off this week.  It's supposed to be nice out so I plan on being outside most of the weekend wearing the kids out and getting in my last days of tanning.

How is/was YOUR Thursday? I'd really like to know.  Click on over to Abby's place to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails