Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just Thursday ~ October 21, 2010



Outside my window..it's gloom and doom.  One of those dark, dingy fall days.  You know, where the clouds are DARK DARK gray and the wind is whipping the leaves around.
The time is..8:31am
Today I feel..rested.  For once hubby didn't wake me up when he got home from work.  Of course, I still woke at 4am which happens every single morning these days.
I am thinking..I need to drink more water.  I usually drink four to five 24oz containers of water a day.  Lately I'm lucky if I drink one.
At the moment, I am thankful..for my Fairy Godmother.  I love her and appreciate her so much.  She does so much for me and my babies.  I don't know if I will ever be able to thank her enough.
I am going..to start working in a few minutes.
I am wearing..gray dress pants and a pink sweater that looks like it was washed with something dark blue as it has a bit of a blue tinge to it.  Oops.
I wish..I really don't know this one right now.  Lately I do not believe in wishes so what is the point in wishing?
I am reading..Uncharted TerriTORI, by Tori Spelling
I am working on..becoming stronger.
I am hoping..the weekend is nice. 
I am hearing..the printer in my office.
I bet you didn't know..that my boys are still not potty trained.  I really need to get crackin' on this...but I'm dreading it and have been avoiding it.  They know WHAT the potty is and WHAT it's for.  They even tell me when they are going and if their diapers need to be changed.  That tells me they are ready.
One of my favorite..things about Fall is the laziness of it all.  I don't feel so overwhelmed with chores.  I allow myself to take a break and relax this time of year and don't feel guilty about it...well...most times anyway.

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Work & pizza night at my house.
[Friday] Work & I'm not sure what we'll do.
[Saturday] Typical Saturday of grocery shopping, cleaning, and playing with the kids.
[Sunday] Relax at home with the kids and attend a 1st birthday party in the afternoon.

Be sure to stop over and visit Abby and link up what you are doing this Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails