Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Thursday ~ October 28, 2010



Outside my window..it's dark, dreary, windy, and cold. Brrr.
The time is..1:00PM
Today I feel..tired.  It's that lovely time of the month that brings with it headaches and just feeling icky and tired.
I am thinking..I have done so well with my eating this week.  I have been drinking a lot of water, eating a lot of vegetables, and staying within my points range each day.  I fear for the weekend as that is when I FAIL.
At the moment, I am thankful..that today is my Friday.  Woot! Woot!
I am going..to start Hip Hop Abs tonight.  I'm really looking forward to it.  It looks like a lot of fun and a great workout.  The bonus is that it looks as if I can workout WITH the boys, thus killing two birds with one stone; exercising AND entertainment for the kids.  My kind of activity.
I am wearing..black dress pants, my BOO! shirt that comes out once a year, and bat dangly earrings.  I'm a dork..I know :-)
I wish..I didn't give into temptation as easily.  I am really trying hard to change my attitude towards food and sweets.
I am reading..Uncharted TerriTORI, by Tori Spelling
I am working on..losing weight.  I would LOVE to lose 35 pounds, but will be happy to lose 25.
I am hoping..Halloween weather is decent.  The thought of bundling the boys up and enduring nasty weather doesn't sound like a good time.  The boys get the Halloween thing more this year so I am super excited to get out there and have fun!
I am hearing..my coworker chat on the phone.
I bet you didn't know..that chocolate candy bars top the list of favorite Halloween Candy with Snickers being number one. 
One of my favorite..Halloween candies is Mallow Cups.  Not many people hand those out these days though...that and they are difficult to find any where.  What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Hopefully if the rain holds out, the fellas and I will be going to my nephew's football game.
[Friday] Off work.  Need to get my car inspected (it was due in September), then take boys for their flu shots.  Then it's dinner over at my parents.
[Saturday] Typical Saturday of grocery shopping, cleaning, and playing with the kids. I'm hoping to bring the boys to the Pumpkin Patch.  No, I haven't brought them yet.  I know, I know, I'm mom of the year.  Actually it's because my husband is never home and I just can't do it myself.  I'm not waiting for him anymore, I've recruited my Fairy Godmother.
[Sunday] Relax at home with the kids and then TRICK-OR-TREATING!!!!!!!

Be sure to stop over and visit Abby and link up what you are doing this Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails