Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just Thursday ~ October 7, 2010



Outside my window..it has finally stopped raining after several days.  The sun is supposed to make an appearance...I can't wait to see it.
The time is..8:19am
Today I feel..stressed.
I am thinking.. about how my new job and my new (lesser) salary is starting to catch up with me.  It's been a battle of robbing Peter to pay Paul these days.  Wondering how I can fix it.  I wish I could find some part time work I could do from home after the kids go to bed.  I wish I could really grow a photography business, but without the capital to start it up and the lack of time since my husband works so much, it's a no go.
At the moment, I am thankful.. that I have a job to pay those bills, even if it's a struggle.
I am going..away on Sunday for work, and will not be home until next Wednesday.  I am really nervous and worried about leaving my children.  They will be home with dad on Sunday, then Monday and Tuesday they will be home with Dad during the day like normal, then go to my sister's when the hubs goes to work.  My sister will then bring them home and put them to bed until my husband gets home from work.  He's going to take 1/2 days on Monday and Tuesday so my sister doesn't have to be there until 2:00 in the morning. 
I am wearing..black dress pants and a peacock blue sweater.
I wish..I didn't have to stress about money.  It is really consuming my thoughts lately, and I don't know what to do about it. 
I am reading..nothing at the moment.  I really should read Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Makeover.  I have a couple of gift cards for Amazon thanks to Swagbucks...maybe I should order it.
I am working on..nothing.  I have bags and bins of children's clothes that I need to sell.  And a basement filled with toys.  I have lacked the motivation to sell them.  It's just so much work.  I know that if I get moving I could make some extra money.  Does anyone have any ideas as to how to make money off of these items in the easiest possible manner?
I am hoping..my husband has a good time with the boys while I am away.  I am worried that instead of having fun, he will be stressed out.  I am really afraid to call him while I am away and hear the stress and miserableness in his voice because it is going to make me want to go home.
I am hearing..the radio on low in my office and that's it.  It's quiet and I like it.
I bet you didn't know..that Halloween is the second most commercially successful holiday with Christmas being the first.
One of my favorite..holidays is Halloween.

Weekend Plans.. 
[Thursday] Pizza Night
[Friday] It's Fishing Weekend at my Fairy Godmother's family's lake front compound.  The boys and I are going to go visit and play.
[Saturday] Hair appointment, groceries, Fishing Weekend, pack for my trip.
[Sunday] I have to leave by 9:30am for my work trip.  Then the 4-5 hour long drive.  I'm looking forward to the peace and quiet of that drive.

What's going on in your neck of the woods this Thursday?  I would love to know.  Be sure to visit Abby and link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails