Monday, December 13, 2010

Meet Me On Monday ~ December 13, 2010



I found a new meme to take part in now that Just Thursday is gone (ahem, Abby).  Head on over to Never Growing Old (love the name...I feel the same way) and join in the fun!!!

Questions:

1.  How do you order your steak?

I don't really order steak.  I'm a chicken girl.  But if I were lucky enough to actually have a babysitter and a date with my husband and the funds to order steak...I would order it Medium Well.

2.  Are you superstitious about anything?

Oh boy...too many things.  I knock on wood.  I try very hard not to say things that will jinx myself or a situation.  I follow the ear ringing thing to a T.  Right for spite, left for love...both at night lovers' delight.  If my right ear is ringing I make sure to pinch it so that whoever is speaking negatively of me will bite their tongue.


I know, I have problems.

3.  Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?

I have a few.

My sister Jessica.  Since having children of my own we have become so close.  She is the one I always turn to, the one that knows me the most, the one I speak to every single day.

My girlfriend Barb who left me several years ago to move to glorious North Carolina.  She has two little ones now too.  How much I wish that she lived near so we could hang out while our children play.  I miss her so much.


My girlfriend Courtney.  We have been friends since the sixth grade.  I am her first born's godmother and I was the maid of honor in her wedding.  She now has three children that keep her super busy.  She is also going through a not so pretty divorce.  We don't get to talk or see each other often...which is sad since she moved pretty much around the corner from me this summer.  The thing I love most about our friendship is that we both understand how busy and different our lives are right now.  We don't hold it against each other.  When we do get the chance to talk or see each other, it's as if we just spoke yesterday.  I love her so much.

4.  When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys...a suit)?


In October, to a dinner that was held at the conference I went to for work.  I love wearing dresses but I usually only wear them in summer or to a fancy event.

5.  Do you have any trips scheduled?

I wish.  My husband and I really need to get away.  Actually...I would LOVE to go on a family vacation.  I do though have plans to visit my BFF in North Carolina (by myself) in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails