Friday, November 19, 2010

Five Question Friday ~ November 19, 2010


It's Friday!  Woop Woop!  Time for another installment of Five Question Friday from Mama M


1. What Christmas song do you loathe?

I love love LOVE Christmas music.  In fact, I have already dug out my CD's and loaded up the changer in my car :-).  There are a few songs that I loathe. I am not a fan of the silly songs like Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer.  I lean more towards the Christmas songs that celebrate the true meaning of Christmas.  I may get flamed for this...but I absolutely loathe the Christmas Shoes song.  I don't know what it is about that song, but whenever it comes on I have to turn it off.  I just can't stand it.

2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?

Both.  

3. Have you ever had surgery?

Nope, unless you count when my wisdom teeth were pulled. :-) That was an interesting experience.  My teeth were impacted so the surgeon had some work to do.  The worst part was all of the shots of novocaine.  Once that part was over, I settled in and watched the show via the reflection in the surgeons safety glasses (I know..I'm weird).  After the ordeal, they placed me in a recovery room where I was being watched on camera.  They gave me a shot in my arm that was supposed to help with the swelling and told me, "You might feel a little tingly once the medicine runs through your veins."  Oh, ok then.  What they did not tell me was that WHERE I would feel said tingles would be in an area that is not appropriate to itch while being watched via closed-circuit television.


4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?

Ugh! I have barely started.  I am a right down to the wire kind of gal, so you will see me out purchasing final items up until December 23rd.

5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?

Oh my gosh...I really have no idea.  An item?  So it can't be a house.  Because really..if money were not an issue, I would want a brand spankin' new (BIG) house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails