Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet Me On Monday ~ January 3, 2011



1.  Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

  • Take part in Project 365. {I have begun my photo-a-day taking but have yet to post.}
  • Blog more.  {This poor little blog has been so terribly neglected and for that I am truly sorry.}
  • Lose thirty to forty pounds.  {Yes, you read that right.  I made the mistake of weighing myself this morning...I gained six pounds over the holidays.  H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!}
  • Start a weight loss blog.  {And actually post my weight and nasty before pictures.}
  • STOP spending money on things I do not need.
2.  What food item are you craving right now?

  • Cookies.  I just ate lunch and I always want something sweet right after, regardless of if I'm full or not.
3.  When is your birthday?
  • April 5th  {Two days after my boys' birthday.}
4.  What were you doing an hour ago?
  • Eating lunch, chit chatting and laughing with my coworker and another girl who works in our building. 
5.  Last thing you cooked?
  • Grilled chicken on my new indoor grill, broccoli, and brown rice.  {That was Saturday night, hubs made dinner last night :-)}
Come on! Join in the fun...answer these questions, visit Java over at Never Growing Old and link up!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails