Monday, January 10, 2011

Meet Me On Monday ~ January 10, 2011




1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
Yup, I think it was in the 5th grade.  We had to write a biography about someone.  I chose Marilyn Monroe {because my mom's name is Marilyn}.  The winner {moi} got to choose a t-shirt.  I chose a New Kids On The Block {NKOTB} t-shirt.  It was rad.
2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys...this question for girls only)?
Yes.  They may not always be FULLY painted though.  Like right now, I need a pedicure.
3. What color eyes do you have?
Blue.  My babies got their looks from their daddy...but they got their blue eyes and their sparkling personalities from their momma.
4. Look to your left....what do you see?
A brick wall {I'm at work}, the kind of walls you see in a prison {again, I'm at work}.  
5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
Totally depends on the cookie.  I like soft homemade chocolate chip cookies, but like hard chocolate chip cookies of they are packaged.  I like Oreo cookies both ways...hard....until I dunk them in milk for 30 seconds {yes, I count to 30 quickly...every single time}and then they are perfectly soft. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails