Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yuppers!!!  My parents required that my sister and I know how to drive a standard in the event of an emergency.  My first car was a standard and then I had a Volkswagon Turbo Jetta several years back that was a standard and lots o'fun.  When I met my husband, he drove this fancy pick-up truck that was all sorts of tricked out, including some sort of special clutch.  We were out at a club and he dared me to drive his truck home.  He didn't think I could do it.  Even his own friends stalled first try.  But I didn't.  He was so impressed.  I'm pretty sure that's when he fell in love with me and knew that I would be his wife some day.
2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Hmmm, I'm not sure.  I absolutely hate root beer.  I know it's not a "food", but I hate it.  My husband used to like to torture me with root beer barrel candies.  He would suck on them and then blow his breath at me.  Yuck! I can't even deal with the smell.
Oh yeah...and eggs.  I am really not a fan.  And again....the smell.  Ew.  How can you get past the smell prior to placing them in your mouth? 
3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
Nope, I do not buy Girl Scot Cookies.  Not by choice...I just don't know any Girl Scouts.  And thank heavens I don't because I just love their cookies.  I like the peanut butter chocolate ones, not sure of the official name but dayyum those babies are good.  I could totally polish off the whole box in one sitting.
4. How do you pamper yourself?
I don't really get to do much to pamper myself.  Mostly because of time and lack of funds.  My husband isn't around much in order for me to get out to pamper myself.  I do get my hair cut and colored every 6 weeks {by my sister} but even that appointment is stressful.  I am constantly watching the clock because I need to get home because of my husband.  Oh..and I don't get the luxery of her blow-drying and styling my hair...it takes too much time and you know...I need to hurry and get home.        {As I'm typing this, I can literally feel how dry the bottoms of my feet are by the way they scratch the blanket I'm under. I need a pedicure.  Oh wait, I had one scheduled, but of course had to cancel.}
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Goldylocks of course.  And it's not because I'm {currently} a blonde.  It has something to do with my maiden name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails