Monday, February 14, 2011

Meet Me On Monday




1. Did you get any Valentine's gifts?
I came home to homemade cookies and a card from the hubs and my boys.  {It's a good thing too as I thought there would be nothing...I was already planning how to terminate his existance if he didn't acknowledge me today.}

2. What is your favorite topping on something toasted?
Raspberry jam with peanut butter.  Yummmmmmm.

3. Do you pick out your outfit the night before?
Not usually.  BC {before children} I used to do this.  Now by the time I collapse into my bed the last thing I'm thinking about is the next day.  I usually think this over while showering in the morning.  I run my closet through my head as well as what items need to be ironed.  I hate it when I go to my closet and the outfit I had planned out in my head is actually in the washing machine because I forgot to switch the clothes over to the dryer before I fell unconscious the previous night.

4. What food item do you absolutely despise?
Wow this is a tough one as I really enjoy food. {See my sidebar to the right...hence the need for weight loss.}  I will try pretty much anything as long as you tell me what it is.  I hate it when someone puts something in front of me with a big smerk on their face saying, "Just try it." I must know what it is.  There are plenty of foods that I do not enjoy, but I can not think of any that deam the despise title. 

5. Righty or lefty?
Righty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails