Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just Thursday



Outside my window..the sun is shining, and it's going to be in the upper 50's.  Yes!!!
Today I feel..sleepy and my throat hurts for the second morning in a row.
I am thinking..it's time to start exercising...boo...hoo.
I am thankful..for losing a half a pound this week.  I'm amazed as I binged on some serious cookie dough more than once this week.
Tomorrow I am going..to work, hang with the fellas, and paint.
I am wearing..gray dress pants and a red sweater.  Sorry, no green for St. Patty's day...I don't own any.  Pretty sad for a girl named Erin. LOL
I wish..I could go back in time.
This weekend I..am hopefully going to finish up some painting, clean, play, and host my nephews' 13th birthday party.  Wow...13!
I need to start..again...exercising...boo...hoo.
I am reading..nothing.  I really miss reading.
I am working on..finishing up painting the cabinets in my living room.  I can't wait to share photos..they look amazing.
Yesterday I..worked late, played with the fellas, and painted.
I am hoping..the weather stays nice.
I bet you didn't know..that my sister is moving.  Not far.  But out of our little town.  It kind of makes me sad.  But I'm so happy for her.  The house is unbelievable.  Her and her family deserve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails