Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No, thank God.  I would be terrified.  Funny thing is, I work for the courts, but I'm on the correct side of the bench sitting next to the judge.  Lets hope it stays that way.  :-)

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yup.  It's hanging in the spare room closet, not even cleaned or preserved.  She still has missing buttons and red sauce on her.  I had hopes of having a girl that would want to wear it some day.  But obviously I didn't have a girl, and I doubt if I did that she would want to wear it anyway.  Then I thought, I'll have the material made into Baptismal gowns for the boys, well, we never had them baptized.  Something that I still feel horrible guilty about.  

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Yes, the refrigerator.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
No way!  This is one thing I was always against.  Now, I have had them sleep with me once or twice when they were sick, but only because I didn't want them waking up the other.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Ha! What is late night TV? I don't make it past 11.  The hubs and I went out last Saturday and STILL didn't make it that late.  Man I'm old.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails