Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just Thursday



Outside my window..the sun is shining.  It's a bit chilly...but it's a hell of a lot better than the shit {snow storm} we had yesterday.
Today I feel..tired. I had crazy dreams last night, and when I dream I am always tired.  I had a horrible dream about my husband dying...I woke up and had to feel next to me to make sure he was there.
I am thinking..about how full I am from my yummy lunch of cauliflower, broccoli, asparagus, and homemade tomato florentine soup...and now I need something sweet.
I am thankful..that it was only a dream.  I couldn't imagine life without him.  I felt the pain in my dream and that was enough.
Tomorrow I am going..to work and then go to Yankee Candle for their $1 tart and votive sale.
I am wearing..black paints and a black, white, and red top.
I wish..I didn't eat three cookies from Subway yesterday that totaled 630 calories.  That is more than what I have for dinner.  {They were tasty though.}
This weekend I..am planning on creating my gallery wall in my living room.  I have so many creative ideas in my head..I just hope I can express them.  Also on Sunday we are going to brunch to celebrate the marriage of my sister-in-law and her new husband.  They got married in Vegas last year.
I need to start..exercising.  I'm {impatiently} waiting for my Zumba Fitness DVD's to arrive.  I can't wait to get my Zumba on!
I am reading..nothing.
I am working on..my creativity :-)
Yesterday I..worked, played with the fellas, and re-arranged photos in frames.
I am hoping..my DVD's come soon.
I bet you didn't know..that I'm STILL smoke free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails