Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
Soft for sure.  There is nothing worse than biting into a crunchy tortilla only to be stabbed in the gums. 
2.  Do you scrapbook?
No, I'd love to though.  I once bought all of the supplies years {11} ago to make scrapbooks for my BFF and I for a Florida trip we took.  The photos, souvenirs, scrapbooks, scrapbook papers and embelishments remain in the bag they were purchased in, in a cabinet in my home.  This bag was also moved from my old house to my current house.  Nothing like wasting a ton of money.
3.  Do you take any daily medications?
Yes.  I take a multivitamin, vitamin C, liquid B, D, and a happy pill.  I used to take a birth control pill every day but have since gotten an IUD.  The jury is still out on the IUD.  Ask me again in another month if I like it.
4.  What is your favorite sound?
The laughter of my children of course.  But also the sounds of summer.  Waking to birds chirping, mid-day lawn mowing and the evening sounds of bull frogs and crickets in my back yard.
5.  Where were you born?
Jacksonville, Florida.  {I believe this is why the word y'all is forever in my vocabulary.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails