Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just Thursday



Outside my window..it's snowing.  Makes me want to cuss at Mother Nature.  Just.Not.Right.

Today I feel..overwhelmed.

I am thinking..and remembering where we were three years ago today.  Three years ago I was home on bed rest.  I had no idea that in just a few short days I would be meeting two little people that would change me forever.

I am thankful..for the last three years, and that my children are happy, healthy, thriving, energetic, loving, smart, and handsome little boys.

Tomorrow I am going..to work and then work on some home projects and birthday party projects.

I am wearing..taupe dress pants {that did NOT fit a few weeks ago but do now...loosely} and a green shirt.

I wish..I didn't gain .5 pounds this week.  It's not a surprise.  I have no one to blame but myself.

This weekend I..will be celebrating Marcus & Maddox's {third} birthday.

I need to..finish up my gallery wall.  I can not wait to see the finished product!

I am reading..nothing.

Yesterday I..worked, took the boys out to dinner {by myself - a first and they were so good} and then for haircuts.  They got haircuts, I got my roots retouched and my brows and stache waxed.

I am hoping..for a non-stressful weekend.

I bet you didn't know..that I am a procrastinator.  I wait until the last minute to do just about everything.  It's stressful, but I work well under pressure.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like you have everything together! :) your boys are precious and i LOVE their names!! excited to see pictures from their party, good luck finishing up all the projects and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails