Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Have you ever had surgery?
Nope.  Not unless you count the removal of four impacted wisdom teeth :-) Oh wait - I delivered my children in an operating room...nah...still doesn't count does it?

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Yup.  Three years ago April 2.  I was pregnant with the twins and my water broke.  The hospital I was intended to deliver at was unable to deliver babies at such an early gestation so they transported me to another much more qualified hospital {thank heavens}.  That was my first {and hopefully last} ambulance ride.  I remember telling them it was my first time, and that I wanted to hear the sirens.  We joked the whole way to the hospital.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I would have to say unusually calm.  This surprises me. {On the inside however, I am freaking the freak out.}

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
Yes, flowers and I hope to have veggies this year.  I had a patio tomato last summer....does that count as a veggie garden? :-)

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
When I was 20.  I moved into an apartment all by myself.  I LOVED that apartment and I really enjoyed living by myself.  A few years later I moved into my husband's house...we weren't married yet...the horror! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails