Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
24/7? That would mean jewelry I never take out/off right?  Then that would be my princess cut diamond studs hubby bought me for Valentine's Day a million years ago {before we were married} and also my nose piercing.  It hurts like a mother to take in and out so I avoid that as much as possible.  Other than that, I do wear my wedding rings, right hand ring, earrings and various other jewelry every day that goes on after hair and make-up and comes off right before bed.  I never ever not wear my jewels :-)
2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl
3.  How many siblings do you have?
One, my older sister Jessica.  I say older because she is three years older....but she LOOKS three years younger than me.
4.  Were you named after anyone?
Noper.  My dad was overseas when my mom gave birth to me.  She named me Erin Morgan Goldylocks.  When my dad got the message on the ship...he couldn't figure out for the life of him where that name came from.
5.  Coke or Pepsi?
For diet I prefer Coke, for regular {which I haven't had a regular soda in YEARS} I prefer Pepsi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails