Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

If you follow me on twitter or read my blog regularly, then you have been wondering and waiting to find out what this new venture I've been speaking of is all about.

Well, wait no more.

I am super excited to announce that I have become an Independent Scentsy Consultant.

What is Scentsy you ask?


  • Safe Wickless Candles
  • Flameless, smokeless and soot-free—with Scentsy’s wickless candle bars and electric warmers, you can enjoy all the sensory delights of scented candles without the dangers of an open flame. Simply turn it on and enjoy one of 80 unique Scentsy fragrances.
  • Scentsy is your safe alternative to candles. Perfect for the home, office, dorm, car, or anywhere you want to to add a nice scent.

I would love for you to stop by my site NY Scent, and check out all of the Scentsy Products such as:
  • Warmers
  • Fragrant Scentsy Bars
  • Room Sprays
  • Scent Packs
  • Scent Circles
  • Travel tins
  • Fragrance Foam
  • Scentsy Buddies.
You have no idea how super excited I am to begin this new {AD}venture.  I can not wait to connect with friends both old and new.  If you are interested in hosting a party or a casual basket party, please feel free to contact me.

You can also follow NY Scent via Facebook and Twitter.  Please stop by and say hello.  I appreciate all of your support!

P.S.
I will be having a Launch Party on Saturday, May 21 at 6:30pm at my home. I would love it if you can come.  If you can not make it, I will post information as to where you can order if you are interested. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails